Quick Heal Antivirus For Server 1 User 1 Year Renewal
Validity : 1 Year from date of Activation
Activation Codes will be delivered Digitally via SMS, E-Mail & Whatsapp
- Instant Product Key Delivery (No CD)
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secured Payment Gateway
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
Quick Heal Antivirus For Server 1 User 1 Year Renewal :-
This web security feature lets you monitor and filter all virus-infected web traffic. It is browser independent and has little impact on browsing speed.
Filters out phishing, spam and infected emails at real time to ensure security for all incoming emails.
Effectively blocks fake and fraudulent websites designed to steal sensitive information like login ID and passwords, personal details, debit/credit number, banking information, etc.
Data Theft Protection
With this network security feature, unauthorized external drives can be blocked from accessing any data on the server.
Shields network activity from malicious attacks and eliminate malware before they reach the network. It comes with the Stealth Mode feature that prevents hackers from tracing your system in a network. IDS/IPS is an added layer of security that detects and prevents threats which are designed to exploit system vulnerabilities.
Prevents attacks on your server by continuously monitoring and blocking virus infection.
Programs called key loggers stealthily record what a user types on their computer keyboard, and share the stolen information with the malware author. Anti-Key logger protects valuable and sensitive data from getting stolen by such programs.
Optimized Virus Scan Engine
Detects viruses before they can infect the system, without using too many resources of the server.
Detects known security vulnerabilities in the Operating System settings and applications. The feature also helps fix vulnerabilities found in the OS settings.
USB Drive Protection
Automatically scans USB drives and cleans detected malware infections.
Efficiently filters incoming emails, and identifies unwanted emails as Spam.
Blocks auto run viruses that automatically spread through the system when it is connected to an infected USB drive.
Anti spyware, Anti Malware, and Anti Rootkit
Comprehensive and round the clock server antivirus protection against spyware, malware, and rootkits.
Quick Heal Remote Device Management (RDM)
A web portal that lets you manage your Quick Heal products. With RDM, you can view the security status of the products and manage their licenses. Visit Quick Heal RDM here. To use Quick Heal Antivirus Server Edition Renewal, your system must meet the following minimum requirements. However, we recommend that your system should have higher configuration to obtain better results.
- The requirements are applicable to all flavors of the Windows-based server operating systems.
- The requirements are applicable to the 32-bit and 64-bit of Windows-based server operating systems unless specifically mentioned.
- CD/DVD Drive
- Internet Explorer 6 or later
- Internet connection to receive updates
- 1.9 GB hard disk space
System requirements for various Microsoft Windows Server OS
- Processor: 1.4 GHz (64-bit processor) or faster
- RAM: 2 GB
- Before installing Quick Heal Antivirus Server Edition Renewal on Microsoft Windows Server, you must remove Windows Defender. For more details, click here
- If you are upgrading your existing OS to Windows Server with Quick Heal Server edition Renewal installed, we recommend you to uninstall Windows Defender after the upgrade. For more details, click here
Windows Server 2012 R2 / Windows Server 2012
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Pentium or faster
- RAM: 2 GB
Windows Server 2008 R2 / Windows Server 2008
- Processor: 1GHz for 32-bit or 1.4 GHz for 64-bit
- RAM: Minimum 512 MB (Recommended 2 GB)
Windows Server 2003
- Processor: 550 MHz for 32-bit or 1.4 GHz for 64-bit
- RAM: 256 MB for 32-bit or 512 MB for 64-bit
Windows 2000 Server (Service Pack 4)
- Processor: 300 MHz Pentium or faster
- RAM: 512 MB
Supported Terminal Servers for Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2011
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Windows Server 2000
POP3 email clients compatibility
Quick Heal Antivirus Server Edition Renewal supports
- Microsoft Outlook Express 5.5 and later
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 and later
- Netscape Messenger 4 and later
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Windows Mail
Quick Heal Antivirus Server Edition Renewal does not support
- POP3s with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Web-based email such as Hotmail and Yahoo! Mail
- Lotus Notes
- The Email Protection feature is not supported on encrypted email connections that use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
- Remotely Manage Quick Heal is supported on Internet Explorer 9 and later.
How To Install Quick Heal Antivirus For Server 1 User 1 Year Renewal :-
- Open Quick Heal antivirus.
- On the dashboard, click the Register Now button.
- On the Registration Wizard, click SMS Registration. …
- Click Next.
- Enter the 20-digit Product Key and click Next.
We at buyantiviruskey.in believes in customer’s satisfaction & trust, hence we always provide genuine product keys with online customer support.
We are the experts in solving the issues of our customers. When you buy Renew Quick Heal Antivirus For Server online from our website, we deliver the product key Instantly within few seconds. you can find Quick Heal Antivirus For Server Renewal price for 1 user 1 year on our website comparatively low then others. We are happy to speak to the customers, when they call us in case of any issues & resolve the query to our level best.
And hence your antivirus key is activated on your computer / laptop & access your computer without any worry.